About Arlene & Keith Beckwith
Arlene & Keith bring an enthusiastic and passionate style when helping you find your dream home in the Channel Islands harbor and local beach front areas. After owning homes on the water in both Orange County and Ventura County, they are able to bring their expertise and abilities to transform properties into dream homes. They specialize in exceeding their clients' desires for beach and marina homes. Arlene & Keith live the good life in their Mandalay Bay boat dock home on the main channel, and have a passion for promoting the lifestyle of living and working on the water. They enjoy cruising the harbor in their electric boat "Liquid Limo" multiple times a week, while boating to three different Yacht Clubs and many harbor restaurants.
In 2016 they acquired the Tiki Bar Boat which can be seen cruising down the channels with 8 bar stools, making more memories in the harbor. It's the first boat of its kind on the west coast, "it's been a blast to take our clients for a Tiki cruise" states Arlene & Keith. As the #1 sales team in the Channel Islands harbor, they often say how easy it is to sell homes here because they love the lifestyle of living and playing where they work. They're a great team both in business and married life that provide 100% satisfaction to their clients.
Arlene & Keith feel spoiled as everything they do is 5 minutes away! They are extremely active in the beach and harbor communities, and Keith has served on the board of the 744 homes in Mandalay Bay for the last 6 years. They also sponsor an annual "trash clean up" day where they provide dumpsters and the manpower to help our neighbors with cleaning up the area. Also, with 3 brothers that are firemen, they support the local fireman and help with the Christmas Spark of Love toy drive every year.
Arlene & Keith has 25+ years selling to corporate America where she specialized in CRM (Customer Relationship Management) at Unisys Corporation. As a consistent Presidents Club achiever, she turned her success to real estate. Keith has 25+ years as Vice President of Sales in numerous telecommunications companies and also ran several start-up companies. He also has his General Contractors license which is so helpful in assisting sellers and buyers.
"As consistent top producers, we are fortunate to be #1 in Sales and Listings in the CI Harbor...we love what we do!"
- #1 in sales and listings in the Harbor
- #1 website for Mandalay Bay, Seabridge and Westport harbor home
communties (10,000+ hits/month)
- #1 Agents in the Harbor past 3 years
- 2016 sales were $29 million
- Advertise on 35+ websites, various print media, and The Log
- Five-star premier agent for Zillow, and Pro Agent for Trulia
- Live and work in the Harbor!
- Maintain detailed database of buyers
- Great relationships with all realtors in the Harbor
- Keith is a Board Member of Mandalay Bay HOA
and General Contractor
- Diana Pineda is our Licensed Executive Assistant
- Yvonne Finley is our Licensed Executive Assistant
- Trista Newton is our Licensed Transaction Coordinator
- Professional photos and handouts
- Total commission is 3.5% when representing both
buyer and seller
- Listing can be cancelled at any time, unless in